This policy describes the privacy practices regarding information collected from visitors to this website, what data is collected from L6S Group and how that information is used.
INFORMATION COLLECTED WHEN YOU VISIT THIS WEBSITE
When visiting this website L6S Group automatically collects and stores the following information about your visit:
- The Internet Protocol address and domain name of your Internet service provider. The Internet Protocol address is a numerical identifier assigned either to your Internet service provider or directly to your computer, which can be used to direct internet traffic to you;
- The type of browser and operating system you used;
- The date and time you visited this site;
- The web pages or services you accessed at this site;
- The URL or web site address of the web site you visited prior to coming to this website and from which any web page on this site was linked
- This information is used to improve this website's content and to help us understand how people are using this website. This information is collected for statistical analysis, to determine what information is of most and of least interest to our visitors, and to identify system performance or problem areas. The information is not collected for commercial marketing purposes and L6S Group does not sell or distribute the information collected from the site for commercial marketing purposes.
- We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you believe your child has provided personal information to us, please contact us so that we can identify and delete your child's personal information.
INFORMATION COLLECTED WHEN YOU TAKE A TEST
When you take an online test, a detailed registration procedure is required in order to have a unique way to link a test to an individual. Your full name, mailing address and a valid email address are required, along with some information about your profession or interests. Because, you trust us with your Personal Information, we do everything we can to make sure your information is safe in our systems. Some things we will NOT do are:
- We will not sell your personal information to anyone;
- We will not send you newsletters or promotional mail or email if you tell us not to;
- If you use a promotional code to create an account or purchase a test, we may let the source of that promotion code know that you used that code;
- If we have reason to believe that disclosing your Personal Identification is required by law, is reasonable to protect someone from possible injury, or as part of a internal or external legal investigation, we may do so. Additionally, L6S Group may disclose personal information to federal or State law enforcement authorities to enforce its rights against unauthorized access or attempted unauthorized access to L6S Group's non-public information.
INFORMATION COLLECTED WHEN YOU EMAIL THIS WEBSITE
If during your visit to this website you send an email to L6S Group, your email address and the contents of your email will be collected. The information collected is not limited to text characters and may include audio, video, and graphic information formats you send us. Your email address and the information contained in your email will be used to respond to you, to address issues you identify, to further improve this website, or to forward your email to the person best suited to answer your enquiry. Your email address is not collected for commercial marketing purposes and L6S Group does not sell or distribute your email address for commercial marketing purposes.
L6S Group limits employee access to personally identifiable information from this website to only those employees who need access to perform a specific job. The information contained in this policy should not be construed in any way as giving business, legal, or other advice, or warranting as fail proof, the security of information provided via this website.